Dropboxifier has been features in a few places!
- TheNextWeb – The Top 10 Best Dropbox Services, Addons and Hacks
- Addictive Tips – Dropboxifier Makes Applications Read / Write Data From Dropbox Automatically
- ghacks – Dropboxifier, Move Folders To Dropbox Without Losing Functionality
I would like to thank these sites for featuring Dropboxifier! 😀
A new version of Dropboxifier, v0.1.5, has been released.
– Fix bug that prevented you from making links across volumes.
– Fix bugs related to empty folders and undropboxifying not properly deleting from Dropbox if deletion box was checked.
As usual, grab it here: http://dropboxifier.codeplex.com/
A new update for Dropboxifier has been released, v0.1.4.
– Don’t try to save if there is no Dropbox folder specified.
– Made the grid easier on the eyes
– One line for each PC entry in the grid
A new version of Dropboxifier, v0.1.3, has been released:
- Fixed some logic related to creating the links file when changing Dropbox directory.
- Added additional column showing what PCs an entry has been resolved on.
- Saves links file on application exit, just in case.
- Properly handling the case for closing the resolve dialog with the Close button (top-right X) opposed to the Cancel button.
- Added exception handling for resolve errors.
As usual, grab it from Codeplex: http://dropboxifier.codeplex.com
I would like to thank everyone who’s tried Dropboxifier so far. Please report any problem you find either here, or on Codeplex.
I wrote some simple documentation for Dropboxifier on Codeplex: http://dropboxifier.codeplex.com/documentation
Check it out!
I just finished an application that I called Dropboxifier. I made it to help me share saved games across multiple computers. Essentially, it takes any folder on your hard drive and moves it to Dropbox and creates a symbolic link in its place. To most applications, a symbolic link is seen as a folder, so the application is tricked into working directly in Dropbox.
Dropboxifier is different from other symbolic link utilities in that it centralizes and tracks linked folders, and makes it easier to link the folders across multiple PCs by offering a simple green or red indicator as to whether or not a given link has been setup on the current computer.
Dropboxifier is Free Sofware and available on Codeplex: dropboxifier.codeplex.com
Don’t have Dropbox? Don’t know what I’m talking about? Get Dropbox here.